cutest blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Starting off with a FREEBIE!

I have bounced back and forth between weekly reading logs and monthly reading logs.  I've finally decided that in order to make it more effective, I'm going with weekly logs!  My kids seem to do much better with weekly accountability rather than monthly.  We're also able to have more "book talks" since I see the logs more often.  We have also been focusing on building vocabulary in our room.  To help with this, I copy the wonderful words onto the back.  That way they have their reading logs and their vocab logs all together!  It's a win-win!
I'm still learning and would LOVE advice on how to "cutie pie" everything!  Please leave me a comment with any suggestions!

Reading Log
Wonderful Words

No comments:

Post a Comment